Angels In Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels In Hell

An EPIC battle between Heaven and Hell. Which side will you choose The Demons or The Angels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New character: Morwen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyntrewolfe

Wyntrewolfe

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-22

New character: Morwen Empty
PostSubject: New character: Morwen   New character: Morwen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 am

Vitals

Name: Morwen i'Taurëo
Race: Angel

Abstract: Morwen is largely a mystery, especially to herself. Amnesiac, her earliest memory is waking up in a forest, alone and bleeding. She speaks English only sparsely, reverting often to her native tongue, a strange, unfamiliar language. She is very in tune with the Magic stream, and usually uses non-physical attacks, using her weapon - a bowstaff - when absolutely necessary. She's naturally averse to fighting, although not a coward, and will only kill as a last resort.

White-skinned with raven black hair, Morwen is a creature of extreme contrast. She is almost always totally calm and in control, even often a bit shy. She stands tall at about 6 ft, and is exceedingly slender. Her eyes are piercing blue, almost to the point of appearing clear. When she stands with her wooden staff, she can sometimes appear ancient and wise, but then she smiles and you see how innocent she is.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-17

New character: Morwen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character: Morwen   New character: Morwen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Aproved
Back to top Go down
https://angels-in-hell.board-directory.net

New character: Morwen
Page 1 of 1